ALibPc v0.4 released

Ask your AlibPc related questions here, for feature requests use the related sub-forum

Moderator: Ray

ALibPc v0.4 released

Postby Ray » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:50 pm

The development of the first phase of ALibPc is now over. v0.4 now includes all the disk-to-image, image-to-disk, formatting, and high-speed operation capabilities.
I did quite an extensive testing of the software, still no software is completely bug free, and i don't have every available Atari disk drive/enhancement at my disposal to test the software with. Please read the included READ_ME_FIRST document as it includes important information.

I am also making an "intermediate" release of AspeQt (v1.03i) available for download. It provides preliminary integration with ALibPc. The major new feature of MYDOS compatible folder images in AspeQt is still in development, so it is currently disabled in the intermediate release, but there are some other minor changes/enhancements compared to the current official release (v1.01). Please read the WHATSNEW document in AspeQt archive for more details.

If you have any questions, find bugs, or have suggestions please post in the appropriate sub-forums, enjoy.

Ray

ALibPc_v0.4.zip
(42.63 MiB) Downloaded 223 times
aspeqt-win32-1.03i.zip
(36.99 MiB) Downloaded 80 times
Ray
Site Admin

Re: ALibPc v0.4 released

Postby nnc-tlb » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:57 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

how to get permissions ?

regards,
tlb
nnc-tlb

Postby Ray » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:01 pm

nnc-tlb wrote:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

how to get permissions ?

regards,
tlb

Yeah I also noticed the problem, I am working on it. Check back in about 15 mins.

EDIT: Hopefully the permission problem is now fixed. If not please let me know.
Ray
Site Admin

Postby nnc-tlb » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:36 pm

thx for fixing the permissions.
nnc-tlb

Return to Software Support